TOMMY SUGO FUNDRAISING
Your Easy Fundraiser
Here’s a fresh tasty way of Fundraising using the popular locally made Tommy Sugo Cook-At-Home Gourmet Pasta Range. It’s healthy convenient food customers love, which allows easy sales and fundraising for any organisation.
Who is Tommy Sugo?
Tommy Sugo (“Tommy” slang for “tomato” and “Sugo” Italian for “Sauce”) began life in a small take away in Nedlands in 2014.
As a former Naturopath, I wanted to create a range of meals that taste amazing, without the artificial nasties that convenience foods is known for.
My family has been making amazing pasta for over 39 years commercially. All products are fresh frozen, additive free, taste incredible and give people back time as they are fast to prepare. We make some of the most unique gourmet pastas in the world, and we are based locally in Nedlands!
Tommy Sugo Fundraising
Tommy Sugo Fundraising was established in 2019 to assist multiple types of organisations to raise needed income for various projects.
It soon became clear there was significant demand for assistance in the field, and people were searching for unique and engaging methods of raising funds, while providing great value to their supporters.
Since then we have happily successfully raised 10’s of 1000’s of dollars for local Perth schools, charities, groups & clubs. A few we have more recently help raise funds for include:
- St Colomba’s Primary (South Perth)
- Millen Primary School (Vic Park
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Diving WA
Powerful & Easy FUNDRAISING OPTIONS to Skyrocket Your COMMISSION
Choose all options or just the link. Choice is yours. No charge for any options, and no risk for you. We simply make a quick assessment of your group prior to approving requested options.
Customised Home Delivery Link
We generate your own custom link for your digital sales. Share via social media, newsletters or any form of electronic communication you have with your audience. The more sales you generate from it the more commissions you make.
- Orders are delivered next business day to Perth metro.
- It’s contact free and covid safe!
- There is complete accountability and transparency with all sales & commissions.
The link is similar to our own Tommy Sugo online order form link: Click Here For Home Delivery Orders. Feel free to place an order via this link to experience the ease of the full process (and try what you could be selling).
Pop Up Store
Great for schools, clubs & any organisation where people meet at a physical location. We set up a Tommy Sugo Pop Up Store for up to 3 hours, selling the same Tommy Sugo Cook-At-Home Range of meals that you use for your fundraiser.
- We take care of everything including set up, staffing & running the store.
- All sales are recorded in a point of sale for complete transparency.
- You make the same commission for this as you do in your link, but we do all the work! It not unusual to generate up to $500 commission for each pop up, and these can be repeated multiple times through-out the year.
- Pop Up Stores also usually exponentially boost your online sales for the remainder of your fundraiser.
Presentation & Sales Training
We appeared on Shark Tank Chanel 10, and are often asked to present to groups about business, entrepreneurism, sales and marketing. As such, we offer a 30-minute presentation covering
- A behind the scenes look at Shark Tank
- Sales & marketing training with a focus on real life application of skills learnt for boosting fundraising objectives.
- Particularly suited for corporate groups, as well as educating school children on real life business, which is a subject rarely covered.
All customised marketing artwork is provided, supply you with finished unique creatives for your poster promoting the event.
Utilise our video content & customised social media posts to make your promotions tasks even easier.
Promotion to Our Database
As we are very active on social media, we promote your fundraiser to our audience. All sales are visible and transparent. Recipients receive 5% from sales generated via our marketing of your fundraiser PLUS the higher commission from sales you generate directly from your database.
12 Page Colour Menu
Get a full colour paper menu for each your delegates provided at no charge. It’s a powerful tool to get the taste buds and your sales fired up!
“Nathan from Tommy Sugo was amazing to work with! He was supportive throughout the fundraiser and the videos he provided made for great promotional material. We look forward to doing this fundraiser next year!”
-Amy, Make-A-Wish Foundation, 2021.
“Families need food! Busy families need quality meals to prepare quickly. This fundraiser partners basic family necessity with a great fundraiser event. The school community loved the idea of supporting a local business.”
-Tracie , St Colomba’s Primary School, 2021
#fundraising #westernaustralia #perth #easyfundraising